4/16/2014

Step by step - Bronzed Summer Look

Hello again lovelies! 
Here I am with a step by step makeup look. I'd say this is more like a night time look, but I've worn it daytime before, just in a more subtle version. 
If you've any questions or suggestions for other things you would like to see, please let me know in the comment section below! Without further ado - LET'S GET STARTED!

1. - Here I've just applied my base and drawn in my eyebrows. 

2. - I then applied Color Tattoo 24hr by Maybelline in shade 40.
If you're going for a more daytime look, I would leave this step out and just apply a skin colored primer.

Just gently pad it all over your eyelid with your ringfinger.

4. - I then took my bronzer from Nilens Jord NO. 503. - but any bronzer will do really.
Apply it all over your lid, and blend it well, almost up to your brow bone. Leave your inner corner free, as we're gonna highligt this area later.

5. - After you've applied that, take the same bronzer on a smaller brush, and apply it on your lash line. 

It should look something like this now, haha.

6. - Then take a gold shimmer eyeshadow and apply it on your lid.

7. - Then take a small brush, apply a highlighter or a gentle shimmer eyeshadow in your inner corner and on your brow bone. 

Here is the look so far.

8. - Then take a small angled brush, apply some black eyeshadow near your upper lash line to make your lashes appear fuller.


9. - Then take a brown eyeliner, and apply it on your waterline, as well as your outer lower lash line.
If you're going for a daytime look, I would've applied white eyeliner instead to make your eyes appear bigger. 

10. - Now curl your lashes and apply loads and loads of mascara.

If you're going all out I would applied some false lashes here haha ;)

And doooooone, haha.

Here is the look in daylight as well.

Products I've used:
Color Tattoo 24hr - 40 Permanent Taupe
Nilens Jord - Compact NO. 503
Scandaleyes - 012 Bronze from Rimmel
The Rocket Volum' Express - Black Nior from Maybelline 
Naked 2 - Urban Decay (Half Baked, Bootycall)

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! :-)
    You look soo amazing!
    Lots of love Monsi :**

    ReplyDelete