1/20/2014

Healthy Living

Hey again guys! Recently I've been trying to change my eating habits to something a little bit healthier! I have stumbled over some few drinks I've really been enjoying - and thought I would let you know about them!



Green Smoothie


I make this the night before, so I can wake up to a nice glas of smoothie everyday! It contains Cucumber, Pears, Apple Juice and Spinach! For some of you it might not sound like the greatest mix, but I would definitely give it a go - it's really good to start your day off with a healthy breakfast, and it gives me so much more energy throughout the day.

Vitamin Water


This is the easiest thing ever! You're just gonna take some fruit you enjoy, put it in a glass of water, in the fridge over night - and wupti! You've got yourself some amazingly tasty water filled with vitamins. 
The one the picture have; Lemons, Cocktail Ice Cubes and Mint Leaves in it! Yummy, yummy.
I also really enjoy it with Frozen Strawberries and Raspberries. 

Tea


Tea is definitely great for you, and I've always been drinking tea. In the past I always used to drink fruit tea, but lately I've changed it up a bit, and I've found some I like even better!
The ones on the picture, is what I mostly drink! Mint Magic is for sure my fave! It taste heavenly of mint - so if you are a fan of mint, you should definitely give it a go! It's from the brand Celestial Seasonings, and I bought it in a Danish store called Søstrene Grene.
If you didn't already know green tea is absolutely great for you, and the one on the picture taste of mint as well. I usually drink the tea ''Sleepytime Vanilla'' before I'm headed to bed, and it really helps you to get in the mood for a good night sleep, haha.

Please let me know if you make or buy any of these - and how you liked it!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog! Homemade vitamin water is the best thing ever!

    xxx
    jeunesoul.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete