1/13/2014

Shopping from IKEA

Hello Sweeties!

If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I went to IKEA this Saturday.
I went to get some new stuff for my room, as we've just recently moved around in my flat. So now I've gotten a new room and some new stuff I would like to show you!
I LOOOVE IKEA - definitely the best place to go, if you want cheap stuff for your home with a nice quality - and the best thing is, that they've got almost every single thing you could ever want (or close too), collected at one place.
The main thing, that I'm most excited about is my new make up stand.

The light is absolutely perfect for applying make up, and doing your hair.



I was trying to go for the more like stylish, white and clean look - but as I'm living in a flat, the options for something like that really isn't that great, haha. I was trying my best though!


I've also gotten some other bits and bobs, but that it's mainly small, ''necessary'' stuff.

I will wait too show you the rest of my room, until it looks somehow how I would want it too - but as soon as it gets near that point, I will update you guys on it!

And please let me know, if you want me go more into details with any of the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment