3/15/2014

Birthdayyyy

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello again loveliessss!


Today I've been to one of my best friends' 18th birthday party! I've had such a lovely day. The party wasn't anything big, it was more like a talky-talk time, which I definitely prefer in most situations. We had a lovely dinner, as well as some good muffins, haha!
On another note, I also got to spend a little more time on my make up, as I didn't have to rush to school.. I love the weekends (as most people do), and usually use them relaxing and just enjoy that I don't have to rush to everything. I'm one of those people who gets stressed quite easily, so I try to make the most out of the weekends.


The drawing below was for the birthdayyyyy-girl, heh. I thought it ended up really cute.


That is it for now, catch up with y'all soon! I'm currently watching ''I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry'' and I quite like it - really funny movie!

xoxo

Tune I've been listening to today: Girls - The 1975 (HERE)


No comments:

Post a Comment