3/14/2014

Meet Millie!

Hello again lovelies! Sorry it's been a while, I haven't forgot about you. 
I'm sure you don't wanna listen to excuses, so I'm gonna make it short and say I haven't really been up to anything ''blog-worthy'', and didn't really feel like blogging - BUT NOW I'M BACK! (I hope you're cheering with me, haha) 


Today I've been together with one of the best girlies in the world, Amalie
I haven't really introduced her to you guys before, but she have a big influence on my life - and to make a long story short, I can sure you that we were quite surprised ourselves when we first meet, because we're so similar. 

 
We were in my local shopping centre to buy a gift for our mutual friend, as we're going to her birthday party tomorrow! We also went to Baresso, a danish coffee shop, which I've been slightly addicted to lately. I got 'Ultimative Guld Mint', which is a iceblend with coffee and chocolate minty bits in. SO YUMMY!


 That is it for now! You will for sure be hearing from me soon again, as I have a few blogpost in mind - if you want to see any specific blogpost, feel free to leave a comment telling me! 


xoxo

Tunes I've been listning to recently: 
Rizzle Kicks - Lost Generation (HERE)
Naya Rivera ft. Big Sean - Sorry (HERE)
I know they're both from last year, but I think they both are wicked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment